Terms & ConditionsBooking Information
- Please telephone or email Island Lodge to confirm pitch availability and the tariff for your requested holiday period.
- Please complete and submit the online booking form only if you have been advised that a pitch is available for you
- A non-refundable deposit of the first four nights fees, or full payment if staying for four nights of less (unless stated otherwise) is requried to secure all reservations
- Your deposit can be paid by bank transfer and must be received prior to your arrival.
- After submitting the online booking form Island Lodge will contact you via email with the relevant details on how to pay your deposit.
- All deposits and site fees are non-refundable.
- Your reservation will remain provisional and may be released if your deposit is not received within the specified number of days.
- Once your deposit has been received you will receive an email confirming your reservation - please ensure all your booking details are correct.
- The remaining balance of your reservation is payable by cash on arrival, or by prior arrangement only, by bank transfer.
- Please note we do not accept credit/debit cards or cheques.
- It is recommended that you have appropriate holiday cancellation insurance
General Information and Site Rules
- You are welcome on your arrival day from 10.00am onwards, but your pitch can not be guaranteed until midday.
- Please contact reception on arrival for your pitch allocation.
- On your departure day please vacate your pitch by 11.30am, ensuring you have taken all your belongings.
- Maximum 5mph speed limit at all times on site, and all drivers must hold a full driving licence.
- Dogs are very welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times on site. Please do not take your dog into the site amenities or onto the play area. Please be a responsible dog owner and ensure you clean up after your dog. Dogs must not be left on site unattended.
Doggie bags are available from reception and can be placed in the appropriate bin.
- A passport inspection may be requested for all non UK dogs. Breed restrictions also apply.
- Please ensure your children are supervised when using the site facilities.
- Please ensure your children have vacated the play area by darkness, or 9.00pm at the latest.
- For the comfort of all staying on site please keep noise levels to a minimum, especially late in the evening and during the night.
- Please only use low wattage electrical appliances.
- Barbecues are permitted, but please ensure they are raised from the ground.
- No liability whatsoever shall be attached to Island Lodge/Owner in the event of:
Death, injury howsoever caused, illness, inconvenience or other misadventure.Loss of or damage to or theft of any property to include motor vehicles and boats.Unavailability of any site facility or service due to circumstances beyond the control of Island Lodge/Owner.